Kind Consultancy is working with a retail Financial Services business that is currently seeking a Post-Completion Mortgage Administrator for a flexible role requiring occasional travel to their Leicestershire offices.
Key responsibilities of the Post-Completion Mortgage Administrator will include:
- Administration relating to existing lending customer’s records, including updating details and product switches
- Producing certificates of loan interest
- Responding to offset savings enquiries and requests for duplicate mortgage statements and transaction breakdowns
- Producing redemption statements
- Corresponding with customers with low balances or near the end of their term
- Administering IT related reports and the redemption of mortgage accounts
- Administering payments, including direct debits (new, cancelled and unpaid), capital repayments, credit card logs and offset transfer requests
- Monitoring live mortgage account transactions
Our ideal candidate for the Post-Completion Mortgage Administrator position:
- Has substantial previous experience of Mortgage Administration work
- Has outstanding attention to detail
- Has very good communication skills, both written and spoken, with a track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Has good knowledge of payment systems and the current Mortgage market
If you’re interested in the Post-Completion Mortgage Administrator role and you have the necessary skills, experience and knowledge, please apply with an up to date CV today.