Kind Consultancy is working with a well-established retail Financial Services business which is currently seeking an Operations Lead to join their offices in Lancashire. This is a permanent role paying £33,000 per year plus benefits, and requiring at least 3 days per week in-office.
The Operations Lead will focus on leading the Planning and Control team, with key responsibilities including:
- Providing support and challenge to the business from a Planning and Control perspective
- Championing transparency in performance metrics and activity delivery
- Working with the operational leadership team to improve business controls and outcomes
- Continually improving the Planning and Control team, incorporating feedback from customers and wider stakeholders
- Delivering key customer events
Our ideal candidate for the Operations Lead role:
- Has previous experience of work within Savings and Mortgages
- Has a track record of driving continuous improvement and supporting operations through improvement change
- Has experience of managing and leading teams, including coaching and motivating staff
- Can create best-in-class performance and control reporting
- Has previously worked in a regulated customer-facing environment
If you’re interested in the Operations Lead position and have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an up to date CV today.