Kind Consultancy are working with a large Motor Finance business who are currently seeking a New Business & Customer Services Coordinator to join their Berkshire offices on a six-month contract. The role is 35 hours per week, paying £15.85 per hour via umbrella.
The New Business & Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for delivering a top-quality service to car and bike dealers, as well as to Motor Finance customers.
Key responsibilities of the New Business & Customer Service Coordinator contract will include:
- Being an integral member of the team, ensuring the department meets its service levels on phone calls, banking of manual payments, checking of finance documentation and response times on e-mails and letters.
- Building strong relationships with our dealers through clear communication making each contact with the team an enjoyable experience.
- Providing an excellent level of service to our customers.
- Making changes to customers’ finance agreements.
- Allocating manual payments to customers’ agreements accurately.
- Checking finance documentation efficiently.
- Responding to correspondence from customers.
For the New Business & Customer Service Coordinator contract, we’re looking for candidates who:
- Have previous experience working in a customer service environment.
- Are great communicators with the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Possess strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Are able to multi-task and work with speed and efficiency.
- Are self-motivated and proactive in approach
If you’re interested in the New Business & Customer Service Coordinator contract and you have the skills we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.