Kind Consultancy is working with a growing Retail Financial Services business which is currently seeking a Motor Finance Administrator to join them on a permanent, full-time basis in a role paying £19,000 to £20,500. The organisation is based in South Birmingham and will require the successful candidate to be fully office based for a training period, before moving to a hybrid model requiring at least 2 in-office days per week. The role has a flexible shift pattern, including 1 weekend per month.
Working within the Motor Finance team, the Motor Finance Administrator will focus on processing new Motor Finance hire purchase agreements, with key responsibilities including includes checking customer information such as identity and affordability, reviewing vehicle detail and loan amounts and ensuring all conditions of the loan acceptance have been met prior to loan activation.
For this Motor Finance Administrator opportunity, we’re looking for candidates who:
- Have previous experience within Financial Services – however, full training is provided so this is not essential
- Are self-motivated team-players
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers and to ensure they feel heard and valued
- Are fast-thinking problem solvers
- Have a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Are IT literate, confident computer users
If you’re interested in the Motor Finance Administrator role, are based in or can commute to South Birmingham and have the skills we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.