Kind Consultancy are working with a well-established financial services organisation who are looking to recruit a Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join their offices in the West Midlands.
Key responsibilities of the Mortgage & Protection Advisor role include:
- Carrying out advised mortgage interviews
- Building customer loyalty and trust
- Introducing customers to other products provided by the organisation
- Provide outstanding customer service to both new and pre-existing customers
- Identifying protection needs in relation to both mortgages, and customers’ personal situations
Our ideal candidate for the Mortgage & Protection Advisor position:
- already holds or is willing to study for CeMAP qualification
- has a working knowledge of home and life insurance and financial planning
- is a very confident communicator with a track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- is able to work on their own initiative while contributing to the goals and aims of a team
If you’re interested in the Mortgage & Protection Advisor opportunity and have the necessary experience, please apply with an up to date CV today.