Kind Consultancy is working with a national mortgage network which is currently seeking a Mortgage Advice Quality Assessor to work from home with occasional travel to their West Midlands offices.
Key responsibilities of the Mortgage Advice Quality Assessor will include:
- Conducting case file reviews, making sure they meet the organisation’s quality standards
- Communicating with advisors on a daily basis, offering guidance on processes and the use of back-office systems
- Raising any concerns or potential issues with the Compliance team
- Ensuring outstanding Compliance requirements are fulfilled
- Identifying any potential risks to the company arising from advice being given
Our ideal candidate for the Mortgage Advice Quality Assessor:
- Must have 12 months+ previous experience of Mortgage Advice Quality Assessment experience
- Must be CeMAP or FPC1,2 qualified
- Has excellent IT skills including experience in using databases
- Has a financial industry background in which they’ve developed a strong knowledge of equity release, health insurance, general insurance and lending – and knowledge of bridging, commercials, buy to lets and residentials would also be beneficial
- Is accurate and organised with consistently strong attention to detail
If you have the skills and experience we need and you’re interested in the Mortgage Advice Quality Assessor opportunity, please apply with an up-to-date CV today.