Kind Consultancy is working with an international bank that is currently seeking a Data Analyst to join their Markets & Securities Services division on a six-month contract paying circa £500 per day via umbrella. The role is flexible but will require some travel to their Edinburgh office.
The Market Data Analyst will oversee the successful migration of market data control tasks into a newly created department, with key responsibilities including:
- Establishing a robust and comprehensive ongoing control and operating environment model for Market & Securities Services data processes
- Understanding and documenting the business & control requirements for market data, incorporating latest regulatory texts and guidance.
- Delivery of market data solutions to end-users, including curve definition, configuration, testing & delivery
- Support delivery of new control and governance standards for market data, and elaboration of the MMO control framework related to these deliveries
- Delivering analysis and expertise on market data, including high-quality MI
- Support identifying and delivering enhancements to the BAU operating model and where appropriate technical design to achieve necessary outcomes working with relevant teams
Our ideal candidate for the Market Data Analyst contract:
- Has excellent knowledge and substantial prior experience of Market Data management, Market Data processes and Curve Construction (essential)
- Has prior experience and knowledge of AssetControl/Alveo software preferable
- Has previous Middle Office, Risk or Finance/Product Control experience – preferably within a Tier One bank
- Possesses a strong understanding of the investment banking business and products including knowledge of front to back processes within an Investment / Capital Markets environment (essential)
- Has experience of dealing with Front Office (preferably from a trading floor environment), Middle Office and Back Office stakeholders
If you’re interested in the Market Data Analyst contract, please apply with an updated CV today.