Kind Consultancy is working with a large Retail Financial Services business that is now seeking an HR Insight Analyst to join their Glasgow offices on an initial six-month contract basis paying £135 per day.
The HR Insight Analyst will provide analytical support on aspects of the business’s employee data, including reviewing engagement via surveys and work with MI team to identify patterns in data, supporting business reviews and requesting necessary back data, and pulling together analysis on a wide range of data sources to inform the organisation’s engagement approach.
For the HR Insight Analyst contract, we’re looking for candidates who:
- Have a history of working in data analysis (ideally including HR Data Insights roles)
- Can provide insight and present to a wide range of stakeholders
- Have advanced Excel skills and are confident in the use of data visualisation tools such as Tableau and survey tools such as Quest Bank
- Have a track record of working on projects in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Having Financial Services knowledge and experience would be desirable
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, you live in a commutable distance of Glasgow and you’re interested in the HR Insight Analyst contract, please apply with an updated CV today.