Kind Consultancy is working with an international bank which is currently seeking a Head of Automation for Operations Technology to join their London office on a six-month contract basis, paying £910 per day via umbrella.
The Head of Automation will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of Automation IT services to areas of the business and will be accountable for the development and operations of a defined range of IT products and services. Key activities will include:
- Delivery of RPA and WFM supporting activities across the Operations Technology portfolio
- Leading, managing, developing and supporting the Operations Technology Automation team
- Providing Automations advice and guidance to Operations Technology and business leads
- Controlling end-to-end Automation IT services that have transitioned to Run alongside the delivery of all Change activity
- Overall responsibility for the resilience, integrity, performance, availability and security of the Automation services including supporting applications, platform and infrastructure and the implementation and operation of incident recovery, problem, change, non-functional requirements, performance, capacity, service levels, configuration, assets, resilience, integrity, performance and security
- Managing the end-to-end cost base, balancing business priorities, ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction while also ensuring Data standards and Data controls
Our ideal candidate for the Head of Automation contract:
- Has an extensive background in Programme and Project Management
- Can evidence previous Senior level delivery in a similar role within a global organisation
- Has experience in a service company model and of work within a matrix organisational structure
- Has a track record of formulating creative, innovative solutions to complex global issues and of executing the final delivery of those solutions
- Is a university graduate holding a degree in Management, Finance or IT
If you’re interested in the Head of Automation contract and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.