Kind Consultancy is working with an award-winning, fast-growing Financial Services business that is currently seeking a Financial Crime Manager to join their head office in the Oxford area, in a flexible role offering 3 days per week in the office and 2 days per week working from home.
The Financial Crime Manager will lead a high-performing Financial Crime team, with key responsibilities including:
- Growing and developing a team of Fraud and AML Analysts, through coaching, team feedback and regular communication
- Ensure analysts are adopting best practices and sharing knowledge, through regular oversight of their work
- Acting as an escalated referral point and subject matter expert for all Financial Crime related enquiries from across the business
- Holding operational responsibility for the business’s relationship with external Fraud management tools (Hunter, CIFAS) relating to frauds, assisting with customer screening including Sanctions and PEP checks
- Liaising with the AML team on any emerging threats or suspicious activity
- Maintaining and improving Fraud analysis models, increasing the effectiveness of Fraud identification, including processes, and systems relating to in-life management, account acquisition and contract end
- Supporting the broader Financial Crime team with AML and Dealer Onboarding activities across the business including aiding the MLRO and Deputy MLRO in establishing and performing AML and Financial Crime monitoring
For the Financial Crime Manager role, we’re looking for a candidate who:
- Has substantial Financial Crime experience, preferably within asset Finance, and with proven exposure to Fraud
- Has excellent practical knowledge of regulatory requirements for Anti Money Laundering, Consumer Credit and the FCA
- Has significant experience of Financial Crime and Fraud detection solutions, including liaison with relevant external bodies
- Must have a proven track-record of leading and motivating teams
If you’re interested in the Financial Crime Manager opportunity and you have the skills, knowledge and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.