Kind Consultancy is working with a well-established and respected Retail Financial Services business that is currently seeking an Existing Lending Assistant. The role has flexible working with 2 days per week home-based and 3 days per week based in their office in Leicestershire.
The Existing Lending Assistant will report to the Existing Lending Manager, with key responsibilities including:
- Administration of customer records, product switches and IT related reports
- Producing Loan Interest certificates and Redemption Statements
- Responding to Offset Savings inquiries and requests for Mortgage Statements and Transaction Breakdowns
- Corresponding with customers who have a low balance or are nearing the end of term
- Administering Direct Debits (new, cancelled and unpaid) and the redemption of mortgage accounts
- Monitoring transactions applied to live mortgage accounts (including AML Track)
- Handling Capital Repayments, Credit Card Logs, Offset transfer requests and the administration of Suspense Accounts
Our ideal candidate for the Existing Lending Assistant opportunity:
- Has previous experience of Assistant or Administrator work relating to Retail Lending
- Has good knowledge of Financial Services
- Has exceptional Customer Service skills, including excellent communication and consistent attention to detail
If you’re interested in the Existing Lending Assitant role, please apply with an up to date CV today.