Kind Consultancy is working with a growing Retail Financial Services business which is currently seeking a Customer Services professional to join them on a permanent, full-time basis in a role paying £19,000 to £20,500. The organisation is based in South Birmingham and will require the successful candidate to be fully office based for a training period, before moving to a hybrid model requiring at least 2 in-office days per week. The role has a flexible shift pattern, including 1 weekend per month.
The Customer Services role will be within the organisation’s Motor Finance division and will focus on providing an excellent customer contact experience for all Motor Finance customers, aiming to resolve customers’ enquiries at the first point of contact. The position will also involve undertaking some administrative duties such as responding to emails and written correspondence, actioning DSAR requests and processing of various reports.
For this Customer Services opportunity, we’re looking for candidates who:
- Have previous Customer Service experience
- Have a demonstrable history of being customer-focussed
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers and to ensure they feel heard and valued
- Are fast-thinking problem solvers
- Are IT literate, confident computer users
If you’re interested in the Customer Services role, are based in or can commute to South Birmingham and have the skills we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.