Kind Consultancy is working with one of the UK’s leading banks, which is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives to join their Leeds office on a contract running to the end of 2021. The role is full-time, with 35 hours per week and a pay rate of £13.50 per hour. Working hours will be Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30 during the initial training period. After this, the hours will be Tuesday – Saturday 08:00 – 16:30.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be taking inbound calls from customers of the Bank, including calls regarding balance and transaction enquiries, bill payments, standing orders, direct debits, customer detail updates and digital security. You will be provided with 4 weeks of training at the beginning of the placement, ensuring you know how to handle or direct all these types of calls. You will also need to accurately record customer information and call details.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Have strong communication skills, including a highly professional telephone manner
- Can successfully building rapport with customers
- Have active listening skills, the ability to make sure customers feel heard and not just listened to
- Are computer literate, including confident multitasking between programmes
- Are self-motivated, fast-learners with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Are committed to providing exceptional service and ensuring all customers have the best possible interactions
- Having previous telephone-based customer service experience, especially within Financial Services, would be highly desirable
If you’re interested in the Customer Service Representative contract and you have the skills we’re looking for, please appl with an updated CV today.