Kind Consultancy is working with one of the UK’s leading banks, which is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives to join their Hamilton (South Lanarkshire) office on a contract running to the end of 2021. The role is full-time, with 35 hours per week between Monday – Sunday 08:00 – 20:00 and a pay rate of £16.79 per hour via umbrella.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be taking inbound calls from customers of the Bank, including calls regarding balance and transaction enquiries, bill payments, standing orders, direct debits, customer detail updates and digital security. You will be provided with 4 weeks of training at the beginning of the placement, ensuring you know how to handle or direct all these types of calls. You will also need to accurately record customer information and call details.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Have strong communication skills, including a highly professional telephone manner
- Can successfully building rapport with customers
- Have active listening skills, the ability to make sure customers feel heard and not just listened to
- Are computer literate, including confident multitasking between programmes
- Are self-motivated, fast-learners with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Are committed to providing exceptional service and ensuring all customers have the best possible interactions
- Having previous telephone-based customer service experience, especially within Financial Services, would be highly desirable
If you’re interested in the Customer Service Representative contract, you’re available to start on 06/11/2021 and you have the skills we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.