Kind Consultancy is working with a well-established retail Financial Services organisation with a reputation for outstanding customer service, which is now seeking a Credit Risk Manager to join their offices in the East Midlands.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager position will include:
- Managing and delivering effective lending strategies and systems to maximise commercial performance and support the delivery of the overall Credit Risk strategy
- Ensuring the business adheres to all Governance, Risk and Compliance standards, making sure all strategies deliver the best possible outcomes for both the business and its customers
- Identifying and developing relationships (both externally and internally) with the aim of adding value to the business in the long, medium and short term
Our ideal candidate for the Credit Risk Manager opportunity:
- Has good experience of leading and managing Credit Risk strategy development
- Has experience of Risk Management
- Has substantial experience of work within regulated Financial Services Retail environments
- Has an excellent working knowledge of current Financial Services rules, standards and guidelines – FCA, TCF, GDPR etc
- Is customer and deliver focussed
- Can plan and prioritise effectively to meet changing priorities and demands
- Can interpret data and information to highlight potential opportunities and identify areas of risk
- Is a clear and confident communicator in both writing and speech
If you’re interested in the Credit Risk Manager role and you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV today.
If your application is successful, we aim to contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days. Due to the overwhelming number of responses we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.