Website Kind Consultancy
Large Property Services Business
Kind Consultancy is working with a large property services business which is currently seeking a Compliance Policy Manager to join them in a permanent role paying £50,000. The role will be predominantly remote with occasional travel to their Milton Keynes offices.
The Compliance Policy Manager will play a pivotal role in leading the business through regulatory change and maintaining a compliant, customer-focused approach to its mortgage and insurance distribution activities, monitoring and evaluating regulatory developments, primarily from FCA, and, working closely with the first line, lead and oversee the business response, with key responsibilities including:
- Scanning the regulatory horizon and identifying any developments that potentially impact the business’s mortgage and insurance distribution activities.
- Alerting key stakeholders, including senior management, to the impact of regulatory developments on the business, attaining their buy-in and working closely with the business to agree appropriate responses.
- Leading the Compliance team’s response to key regulatory initiatives, such as the forthcoming Consumer Duty, and overseeing their implementation within the first line.
- Drafting ad hoc and regular reports to governance bodies, including Board summaries and Product Governance reports to the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Assisting the business with its adherence to existing regulatory requirements, providing guidance and oversight with a view to maintaining a consistent, compliant approach.
- Assisting the business with ad-hoc queries or requests of a regulatory nature and with matters relating to conduct risk.
- Overseeing and maintaining the Risk and Compliance functional procedures, updating or augmenting them in line with regulatory developments and business requirements.
- Leading the development, roll-out and review of the business’s Standards
Our ideal candidate for the Compliance Policy Manager:
- Has a relevant background in Compliance roles within Financial Services
- Has a proven track record of horizon scanning and implementing regulatory change
- Is able to assess the impact and relevance of issues and articulate them in a clear and precise manner.
- Has strong written and spoken communication skills
- Can prioritise own workload and deliver to deadlines
- Is numerate, accurate and IT literate with very strong Word and Excel skills
If you’re interested in the Compliance Policy Manager position and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.