Kind Consultancy is working with a successful, growing Motor Finance business which is currently seeking a Compliance Monitoring Manager to join their Manchester offices in a permanent role with a hybrid work model requiring 2 in-office days each week and paying £50,000 – £55,000, dependent on experience.
The Compliance Monitoring Manager will work with the Group Risk second line function to deliver a structured risk-based plan. Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, they will lead a team of Compliance Monitoring Officers and take responsibility to define, agree, and deliver the annual plan, with key responsibilities including:
Fully defining and delivering against an annual Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Developing key stakeholder relationships across the Group to enable understanding of the key risks.
- Providing the Chief Risk Officer and wider Senior Management Team with continuous and consistent assurance as to the effectiveness of their risk management arrangements
- Working collaboratively with both the Group Risk advisory team and wider business management to maintain understanding of ongoing projects and activities.
- Maintaining knowledge of new and evolving regulatory compliance requirements and good practice
- Undertaking monitoring activities as defined in the plan and supporting the team to deliver their planned activities.
- Providing clear and accurate report of findings to the Chief Risk Officer and key stakeholders.
- Promoting positive compliance culture.
- Preparing and completing an annual review of the Compliance Monitoring Plan ensuring a fully collaborative approach with the management team.
- Identifying and monitoring risk indicators (both macro and micro) to support the development of a risk-based monitoring approach.
Our ideal candidate for the Compliance Monitoring Manager role:
- Is a commercially minded experienced Compliance Monitoring Professional
- Has the ability to understand and interpret regulatory rules and guidance.
- Can demonstrate a sound knowledge of the FCA rules & guidance, Data Protection and other regulatory bodies.
- Has strong organisational, analytical and methodical skills.
- Is pragmatic and proportionate, self-motivated, persistent, diligent and enthusiastic.
- Has strong influencing and negotiation skills and leadership experience.
- Is precise and clear in written and verbal communication.
- Is highly IT literate
If you’re interested in the COmpliance Monitoring Manager position and you have the necessary skills, knowledge and experience, please apply with an updated CV today.