Kind Consultancy is working exclusively with a fast-growing Financial Services business that is currently seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join their new Governance, Risk & Compliance team. This is a hybrid role paying circa £60,000 and will be based in their Birmingham office, with two in-office days required per week.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Manager will include:
- Acting as a subject matter expert for all regulatory Compliance queries across the business
- Educating the business on Compliance matters, increasing Compliance awareness among staff at all levels
- Developing Compliance procedures to fulfill all regulatory requirements
Our ideal candidate for the Compliance Manager opportunity:
- Has 5+ years of experience in Compliance Management roles
- Has expert level knowledge of Financial Services regulations. including FCA handbooks and recent regulatory developments
- Is an excellent communicator, able to translate complex Compliance issues for a variety of audiences
If you’re interested in the Compliance Manager role and you have the necessary skills, knowledge and expereince, please apply with an updated CV today.