Kind Consultancy is working with one of the UK’s leading Financial Services businesses which is currently seeking a Compliance Advisory Associate based near either South-East Wales or Cheshire.
The Compliance Advisory Associate will be a key part of the organisation’s Compliance Advisory Team, ensuring relevant regulations are analysed, reported on and embedded throughout the business, with key responsibilities including:
- Providing advice and guidance on regulatory requirements, assisting the business in raising operational and service standards by identifying and recommending best practices
- Carrying out horizon scanning activities, including identifying relevant regulatory publications, industry news and other market initiatives to ensure the business is not exposed to regulatory weaknesses
- Producing a monthly bulletin which pulls together all relevant items for that particular month and it is circulated internally, to clients and online
- Attending key industry groups, representing the business and maintaining up-to-date industry knowledge
- Translating complex regulatory requirements into terms understandable for a variety of audiences
Our ideal candidate for the Compliance Advisory Associate opportunity:
- Has 3+ years of experience in a Compliance Advisory role
- Has a proven track record of applying regulations into day-to-day operational practices
- Has excellent knowledge of the current Financial Services market, products and regulations, including FCA, CCA, DPA rules and guidance and the FCA complaints process (DISP)
- Is a strong communicator in both writing and speech, able to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Holding an ICA, CISI or similar qualification would be advantageous
This is a full time, permanent role paying £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience. The role will be largely remote but the successful candidate will need to occasionally commute to either the organisation’s Cheshire or South-East Wales offices for meetings. If you’re interested in the Compliance Advisory Associate opportunity and you have the skills, experience and knowledge we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.