Kind Consultancy is working with a fast-growing FinTech business which is currently seeking a Collections Executive to join their London office, in a full-time permanent role paying £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience.
The Collections Executive will speak to large numbers of customers every day, helping them to get back on track with their payments and negotiating terms, with key responsibilities including:
- Providing a first-class service in the resolution of any non-paying or under-paying customers, using proactive telephone and email campaigns to achieve weekly collections
- Promoting and sustaining a constructive, supportive and professional working relationship with all customers and colleagues
- Referring to contractual loan agreements to ensure prompt repayment term
Our ideal candidate for the Collections Executive:
- Has at 1-2 years of previous experience with credit control ledger maintenance, ideally in debt collection
- Is goal-oriented and target-driven
- Is an empathic listener with strong negotiation skills
- Is highly organised and adaptable
- Is a collaborative, a team player
- Has excellent attention to detail and is confident working with numbers and data analysis
- Being fluent in Dutch would be hugely advantageous
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next step with a very exciting business, which is relatively new but already seeing great success. If you’re interested in the Collections Executive position and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.