Kind Consultancy is currently working with a fast-growing and developing Motor Finance provider who are seeking a number of Collections Advisors to join their team in Manchester.
You will primarily focus on managing customers’ arrears cases on car hire purchase agreements and identifying the most effective solutions for our valued customers as well as the business. As a Collections Advisor, you will excel in providing the best customer service for all our customers and be motivated to build a career in Collections.
- Collecting on customer agreements in arrears, in line with the Arrears Collections Policy, and Compliance guidelines, ensuring good outcomes for both the customer and the business.
- Conducting yourself in a manner that upholds and promotes the firm’s guiding principles and behaviours.
- Adhering to QA/Compliance guidelines when communicating with customers either verbally or via written communications.
- Working to ensure that the highest level of service is consistently delivered to the customer.
- Applying use of forbearance when collecting on arrears agreements, where appropriate, assessing customer’s individual circumstances, and matching solutions to those circumstances
- Identifying and dealing with Vulnerable Customers in line with the firms Vulnerable Customer Policy.
- Working in an organised fashion to ensure productivity and effective management of your caseload.
- Achieving individual KPIs for QA and account resolutions.
- Managing third-party relationships on a day-to-day basis, particularly with recovery/tracing agents.
- Adhering to the Consumer Rights Act 2015, TCF, DPA and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines.
- Maintaining case management and CRM software systems with accurate and comprehensive notes.
- Competent at various options for customer solutions for voluntary surrenders and voluntary terminations.
What are we looking for from Collections Agent candidates?
- Experience of working within a Collections role is ideal.
- Excellent questioning and negotiating skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst still maintaining consistently high attention to detail.
- Competitive salary between £25000 – £33000 depending on experience + £4000 yearly bonus (performance-based – £1000 paid quarterly)
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Onsite gym and excellent catering facilities
- Free shuttle bus from Piccadilly
- Fresh fruit and Coffee every day
- Your birthday off and much more!
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role and are interested in knowing more, please apply now with an updated CV.