Kind Consultancy is working with a Consumer Finance organisation which is currently seeking an experienced Collections Advisor to join their offices in the Manchester area.
The Collections Adviser will work with customers who have fallen into arrears across the full product range, with key responsibilities including:
- Recovering arrears balances through inbound and outbound customer interactions
- When no immediate remedy can be achieved, agreeing reduced payment agreements using questioning skills and sound judgements
- Issuing Default Notices and instigating repossession activity
- Understanding and assisting vulnerable customers
- Consistently demonstrating conversations with customers are in line with call structure guidelines and TCF principles
Our ideal candidate for the Collections Adviser position:
- Has consumer credit experience
- Has good knowledge of collections approach and techniques
- Has very strong communication skills, able to influence and negotiate, and can confidently handle challenging conversations
- Has experience of working in target-driven environments and of exceeding expectations
- Has a professional, assertive telephone manner
If you’re interested in the Collections Adviser opportunity and you have relevant skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV today.