Kind Consultancy is working with a global bank that is now seeking a Cloud Services Project Coordinator to join their Cloud Services team on a home-based six-month contract paying circa £520 per day via umbrella.
Reporting to the Head of Cloud Services, this Cloud Services Project Coordinator will manage, drive, and coordinate various Cloud Services related projects. Projects will range in scale, scope and complexity and involve a wide cross-section of IT and Business stakeholders.
On every project, the core objective of the Cloud Services Project Coordinator will be to ensure high-quality, effective project delivery to benefit the rapidly growing customer base. Other key responsibilities will include proactively engaging stakeholders across multiple global Businesses and Functions, including architectural leads, project teams and Cloud Platform teams, joining and coordinating activity between all relevant parties, and delivering regular, accurate and timely progress reports, tailoring updates appropriately to each audience.
Our ideal candidate for the Cloud Services Project Coordinator contract:
- Has very strong experience of overseeing projects (essential) and managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Has excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build productive working relationships with Application, Infrastructure, IT and Business teams across multiple territories
- Can evidence having previously worked collaboratively with virtual teams and stakeholders, adopting an Agile approach to project delivery where appropriate
- Possesses experience and understanding of large scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments including a technical understanding of Cloud versus traditional infrastructure solutions and knowledge of Azure and Google
- Is an excellent communicator in writing and speech with strong presentation skills, able to translate technical information for a variety of audiences and to mediate disagreements and negotiate resolutions
- Is a self-starter with consistently strong attention to detail
- Is highly IT literate and a confident user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, Confluence and MS Project
- Holding Cloud certification would be highly desirable, as would PMO Management experience and prior work in a Consulting, Architecture or Service Management position in a software or services company with Financial Services exposure
If you’re interested in the Cloud Services Project Coordinator contract and you have the skills, knowledge and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.