Kind Consultancy is working with an International Bank that is now seeking a Capital Reporting Manager to join the London office of their Global Finance team on a 12-month contract paying circa £620 per day via umbrella.
The Capital Reporting Manager will focus on delivering regulatory returns, but is also integral to a transformation programme, with key responsibilities including:
- Reviewing and challenging the reportable Capital Adequacy for all risk types
- Reporting Capital Adequacy data and returns within the scope of regulatory reporting global process owner’s responsibility to the PRA
- Delivering data and information for the reporting of the Capital Adequacy Pillar 3 and related regulatory external disclosures included within the interim and annual reported accounts
- Reporting applicable Capital Adequacy stress testing results
- Supporting the delivery of Regulatory Reporting and delivering transitional Capital Adequacy outputs
Our ideal candidate for the Capital Reporting Manager contract:
- Must be a qualified accountant with substantial post-qualification experience
- Has proven experience in a role with responsibility for regulatory reporting to the PRA
- Has experience in a range of business and operational processes across the breadth of the Financial Services environment
- Is able to identify and mitigate risks and apply appropriate controls
- Has experience of delivering to internal stakeholders including auditors and business functions
If you’re interested in the Capital Reporting Manager contract and you have the skills, experience and qualifications we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.
Not right for you? Take a look at all of our current interim and permanent opportunities here.