Kind Consultancy is working with an international multidisciplinary bank that is currently seeking an Agile Product Lead Manager to join a Change department focussing on the FRTB programme. The department is working on centralising and streamlining data controls and processes. This is a home-based contract opportunity running to the end of 2021 paying circa £560 per day via umbrella.
The Agile Product Lead Manager will focus on ensuring that change and business initiatives are implemented successfully and drive the vision forward across the business, with other key responsibilities including:
- Making sure that change initiated is communicated appropriately and all stakeholders are engaged to ensure Changes are implemented successfully
- Providing hands-on support for all initiatives related to sharing best practices, optimal utilisation of resources and standardisation of processes.
- Ensuring an Agile iterative software development approach is supported and promoted across all project initiatives
Our ideal candidate for the Agile Product Lead Manager – Change contract:
- Has experience working within a regulatory change project – essential.
- Has data strategy experience and has previously held ownership of a product
- Has relevant business analysis experience and a proven ability to project manage a multi-dimensional task list with conflicting priorities, with strong organisational abilities, time management and prioritization skills
- Has previously worked closely with multi-regional software development teams and is oriented towards Quality (Six Sigma/Lean methodology)
- Has a track record of successfully collaborating with multiple parties, both onshore and offshore in order to achieve key milestones within stipulated timescales and with allocated resources
- Is proficient in MS Office Suite; preferably with exposure to Project Management Software and experience in working on MS Access database
If you’re interested in the Agile Product Lead Manager contract and you have the skills, experience and knowledge we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.