England

Senior Conduct Risk Analyst

512 300 Kind Consultancy

Kind Consultancy is working with a leading global insurance business which is currently seeking a Senior Conduct Risk Analyst to join their London office in a permanent position paying circa £55,000, with a hybrid work model requiring 2 days per-week in-office. The organisation is a major insurance brand utilising a global platform with a speciality…

read more

Collections Agent

512 300 Kind Consultancy

Kind Consultancy is currently working with a fast-growing and developing Motor Finance provider who are seeking a number of Collections Advisors to join their team in Manchester. You will primarily focus on managing customers’ arrears cases on car hire purchase agreements and identifying the most effective solutions for our valued customers as well as the…

read more

Assistant Collections Strategies Manager

512 300 Kind Consultancy

Kind Consultancy is working with a successful Motor Finance business which is looking for an Assistant Collections Strategies Manager to join their offices in the Birmingham area in a full-time role paying circa £30,000 (dependent on experience). The role will be 100% office-based for an initial training period lasting up to 3 months, and will…

read more

Compliance Monitoring Officer

512 300 Kind Consultancy

Kind Consultancy is working with a leading Motor Finance business which is currently seeking a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join their Manchester offices in a full-time permanent role paying £35,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience. This position has a hybrid working model requiring 60% of the work week to be in-office with the other 40%…

read more

Senior Underwriter – Asset Finance

512 300 Kind Consultancy

Kind Consultancy is working with a dynamic, rapidly growing Financial Services organisation which is currently seeking a Senior Underwriter to join the Asset Finance team in a predominantly remote role requiring occasional travel to their head office, paying up to £80,000 dependent on experience. The Senior Underwriter – Asset Finance role will focus on underwriting…

read more

Compliance Policy Manager

512 300 Kind Consultancy

Kind Consultancy is working with a large property services business which is currently seeking a Compliance Policy Manager to join them in a permanent role paying £50,000. The role will be predominantly remote with occasional travel to their Milton Keynes offices. The Compliance Policy Manager will play a pivotal role in leading the business through…

read more

Sales Agent

512 300 Kind Consultancy

Kind Consultancy is working with a successful Motor Finance s business which is currently seeking a Sales Agent to join them in a permanent, full-time role based in their offices in Cheshire. The position pays £22,00 and has a hybrid work model requiring 3 days per week in-office following a fully office-based training period. Some…

read more

Aftersales Agent – Complaints

512 300 Kind Consultancy

Kind Consultancy is working with a successful Motor Finance s business which is currently seeking an Aftersales Agent to join their Complaints team in a permanent, full-time role based in their offices in Cheshire. The position pays £22,00 and has a hybrid work model requiring 3 days per week in-office following a fully office-based training…

read more

Customer Acquisition Agent

512 300 Kind Consultancy

Kind Consultancy is working with a Motor Finance business which is currently seeking a Customer Acquisition Agent to join their Cheshire office. This is a permanent full-time role requiring 3 days per week in-office, paying a starting salary of £22,000 with excellent opportunities for career progression. The roles requires weekend day-shifts once per month, and…

read more

Decision Systems Manager – Lending

512 300 Kind Consultancy

Kind Consultancy is working with a UK Retail Bank which is seeking a Decision System Manager to focus on Lending on a 3-month contract, outside IR35 and paying £635 per day. The role will be fully remote with very occasional travel to their office in the North East of England. The Decision Systems Manager –…

read more